Thursday 28 March 2013

Free online offline data entry projects by hafeez7R

Earn $5 USD by getting hafeez7R to upgrade to the Design Studio The Design Studio is a feature that helps hafeez7R easily review your designs and provide feedback. You will earn $5 USD if the employer upgrades their project to a Design Studio! Learn more Bid on This Project Free online offline data entry projects OPEN Bids 2 Avg Bid (USD) $127 Project Budget (USD) $30 - $250 Project Description:
To achieve an opportunity in such a reputed organization where I can enhance and utilize my challenging and hardworking capabilities in the field of commerce and Information Technology to full extent and That can Provide me a gate for learning and career development.
I want MS Word Jobs, I am best operator MS Word etc.

Skills required:
Data Entry, Excel, Word Qualifications required:


View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment