Wednesday 27 March 2013

MS Excel Data Entry and MS Powerpoint Data Entry by MelissaHoyle11

Earn $5 USD by getting MelissaHoyle11 to upgrade to the Design Studio The Design Studio is a feature that helps MelissaHoyle11 easily review your designs and provide feedback. You will earn $5 USD if the employer upgrades their project to a Design Studio! Learn more Bid on This Project MS Excel Data Entry and MS Powerpoint Data Entry OPEN Bids 5 Avg Bid (USD) $290 Project Budget (USD) $250 - $750 Project Description:
I repeatedly visit clients and gather survey data in the form of questions answered with a 1 to 5 rating. I'm currently creating graphs from this data in a very manual fashion because I'm not an Excel expert. I want someone to create a spreadsheet that automatically creates a graph for each code after I enter the data. I also want this graph to update in a corresponding MS Powerpoint file for each code.

Skills required:
Data Entry, Data Processing, Excel, Word

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment